How Does Being an AMP Member Benefit YOU?
- AMP works hard to advocate for all combined trained providers;
- AMP educates and raises awareness about the importance of integrated practice and to advance the field of integration;
- AMP committees are regularly engaged in understanding and meeting your needs, whether they be as a clinician, teacher, researcher, and trainee;
- AMP is also an important network to connect you with individuals who share the passion that you have for integrated care;
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter and webinars; and
- You receive a discounted rate at our Annual Meeting & Scientific Program in October, please save the dates for October 12-13, 2018 at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites Hotel.
General Member: A Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy who is actively engaged in clinical practice or research in the area of medical, neurologic and psychiatric disorders. ~ $275.00
Early Career – General Member: A Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy in the first 5 years of post-residency who is actively engaged in clinical practice or research in the area of medical, neurologic and psychiatric disorders. ~ $225.00
Associate Member: An advanced practice provider with a graduate degree and an interest and expertise in the treatment of patients with medical, neurologic and psychiatric problems. (Examples include: Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Psychologist, and Social Worker, et al.) Associate Members may not vote or serve as Officers or Councilors of the Association but may attend and participate in meetings of the Association as well as serve on Association Committees. The Nomination Committee will present associate member applicants to the Council for approval. ~ 200.00
Member in Training (MIT) – Resident: Shall be a M.D. or D.O. who is currently a resident physician in one of the following program types: internal medicine, family medicine, psychiatry, neurology, internal medicine / psychiatry (combined) or family medicine / psychiatry (combined). MIT Residents must have an established interest in the integration of general medicine and psychiatry and be in good standing, as defined by his/her training director. Members in Training may not vote or serve as Officers but may participate in meetings of the Association as well as serve on Association Committees. The exception to this are the four elected MIT resident representatives serving on the AMP Council. The Nomination Committee will present MIT Resident applicants to the Council for approval. ~ $100.00
Member in Training (MIT) – Student: Shall be a student of medicine or osteopathy. MIT Students may not vote or serve as Officers but may participate in meetings of the Association as well as serve on Association Committees. ~ $40.00
To apply for membership with The Association of Medicine and Psychiatry
For the Mail-In option, please complete and return one of the following documents
You will need Adobe Reader to view or print the attached file.