We invite your training program to join us at the 2021 Virtual Residency Fair on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 12:00pm – 2:15pm (EDT).
This will be eposter platform - Virtually meet and greet the program directors and residents from combined trained programs.
To register to particpate in the virtual fair, sign up below. There is a $100.00 early bird participation fee, if you register by August 31, 2021. After August 31, the price will increase to $150.00.
Here are a few briefs details about the fair:
Space is limited, so ask that only 2-3 representatives from your program participate. Preferably, we would love to have at least one resident and one faculty member for each program.
ITEMS TO INCLUDE ON YOUR POSTER:
- Program Name: (for example: Prestigious University, Beautiful State, Combined Residency Training Program in Family Medicine-Psychiatry)
- Curriculum: Describe the curriculum in terms of duration, inpatient/outpatient split, time spent in each specialty.
- Unique Features: Describe features of the program that are unique or noteworthy and likely to be of interest to medical students interested in pursuing combined training.
- Who teaches the residents? Consider including information about faculty and their training (single, combined, sequential, etc.)
- Who are the residents? Consider providing information about numbers of trainees, their career goals.
- Who are the graduates? Consider including information about career paths chosen by former trainees.
We will be providing students with a list of programs present as well as program directors so that they are more easily able to identify you.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Melissa Ludgate, med student committee co-chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.